Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Construction of the nursery begins...

The time had finally come to begin the nursery.  I cannot tell you how excited I was for this day!  Scott was so patient, understanding and accommodating to my many requests on how the room should look and so far it is PERFECT and exactly what I wanted.  He broke down all of the furniture in that room and had two coats painted before Chris arrived Friday evening.  Saturday was a very busy day as Chris, Marty and Scott diligently and precisely painted the stripes and began the chair rail work as Allie, her family, and I went wedding dress shopping.  After a long day of shopping it was awesome to come home and see the beginnings of the perfect nursery I had been dreaming of.  Sunday, Chris and Scott finished up the chair rail, making all of the painting and construction complete!!!

We still have a few things left to do to complete the nursery like steaming the carpets, getting the furniture delivered and adding a few finishing touches but we are over the hump now and so very close to having baby's special place ready for baby's arrival!!!!

First we moved all the old furniture out
2 Coats of fencepost for the base
Stripes are up!
Paint and chair rail are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment