All my life I have always heard that there is no love that can compare to the love a parent has for a child. Although you have not entered our world yet, there is no doubt in my mind that this is true. From the moment your mother and I found out she was pregnant with you, our love for you began. With each passing day, week, and month our love grew stronger and stronger. With each doctor’s visit and each peek at you, our love grew stronger yet. When your mother had some difficult times is when we first truly realized what we had heard all those years is true, we loved you more than we could ever imagine loving anything.
Day by day, our love for you continues to grow stronger and stronger. We saw your precious little face for the first time yesterday. I swear you smiled at us as if to say “can’t wait to see you.” We feel exactly the same way. We already love you so much more than we ever could have imagined, but also know that it pales in comparison to the feeling we will have the day you enter this world and we can hold you in our arms.
In your lifetime, I hope I am able to give back all the love and joy that you have given us already.

Ok Daddy...that one made me tear up! You are so right...nothing can compare to the love for your child! Can't wait to meet precious Baby Woods!
ReplyDeleteaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! how precious! just wait till you hold that little one for the first time! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete