"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Cooper's 1st Haircut
The time had come to cut of those golden locks and take Cooper for his first haircut. We wondered whether he would cry or fuss but he hopped in the police car barber chair and sat there like a big boy. Well, it may have been the result of the ridiculous amounts of animal crackers the barber was giving him. It’s hard to believe that a half an inch here and an inch there can change a child’s looks so much, it certainly seemed like a much bigger boy came out of the seat than the one we put in it. We were said to see him lose his baby curls but were happy to see the mullet go. The only other bad thing was that she butchered his bangs. We weren’t happy about that but as one of our friends said, ‘it’s the first of many bad haircuts he’ll get in his lifetime.’ I can certainly attest to that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment